Absolute Construction has been servicing commercial businesses with their roofing needs since 2004. Our Services Include:
- Maintenance agreements,
- Asset management by amortizing roof maintenance / replacement costs,
- Product selection based on buildings use
- Storm Restoration Specialists
- Restoration Repairs
- 24 Hour Emergency Repairs
- Roof Evaluations and Lifespan Reports
- Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Engineer Reports – Evaluations
- Construction Management
- Cost Plus Construction
What sets us apart from our competitors.
- Core Testing
- Field Surveying
- Site Staging
- Construction Preparation and Progress Meetings
- Construction Supervision
- Client and Tenant Coordination
- Safety and OSHA Compliant
Commercial Roofing Systems
Roof coatings are an excellent choice for adding significant lifespan to existing roof systems. They are less expensive than full replacements and overlays by up to 60% in some cases. Absolute Construction is factory certified with Karnak Coatings and can provide 20-year NDL warranties covering labor and materials.
Coatings can be Acrylic, SEBS (fluid applied butyl rubber) and High Solids Silicone and the different types depend on the existing roof type, building use, slope and age.
Coatings can also be 100% deducted from the building owner / operators’ taxes since roof coatings are classified as maintenance. That means that the amount does not need to be depreciated over the traditional real estate amortization schedule and can be deducted in full for the calendar year that the coating was installed.
Thermoplastic Polyolefins – TPO
TPO membranes combine attributes of two of today’s popular flexible single-ply membranes EPDM and PVC. These attributes include long-term weathering resistance, cold temperature flexibility, tear resistance, puncture resistance, chemical resistance, and heat-seaming capability. TPO membranes can be manufactured in a range of colors, including black. In addition, since TPOs are a true thermoplastic material, they do not cure after exposure to the elements, and they remain hot-air weldable throughout their service life. We are factory certified installers and can offer the longest and most comprehensive warranties available.
Metal roofing systems have been around for centuries. We specialize in fabricating and installing R-panel roof panels and Standing Seam systems. The thickness of metal usually ranges from 24 gauge to 26 gauge with warranties ranging from 20 years to 35 years. We custom fabricate every piece of trim for the accents on the roof, the hips, ridges, rakes, eaves, and valleys.
SBS-Modified Bitumen Roof Systems
Self-adhered roofing offers the time-tested protection of modified bitumen roof systems for a fraction of the labor with no fumes, flame, asphalt kettle or occupant disturbance. The application of self-adhered low-slope roof systems is also easier to master than traditional bituminous application methods.
Where can I use it?
The value associated with labor savings and safety can be applied to any roof project. In addition, Flintlastic SA roof systems are ideal when access to the roof is limited, such as high-rise buildings. And no asphalt kettle means no odor, which makes SA systems an ideal solution on healthcare, education, hospitality and residences/condos where occupant comfort is tremendously desirable.
EPDM’s high resistance to wind damage has also proven to be an increasingly desirable attribute. These roof systems can be designed to meet a variety of wind uplift criteria from Factory Mutual, including 1-60, 1-90, and 1-120 ratings and greater, and the stringent code of Dade County, Florida.
The EPDM (ethylene propylene diene terpolymer) rubber roofing membrane has been an appealing choice of the low-slope commercial roofing industry for over 40 years. EPDM continues to be a top choice of architects, roof consultants and contractors for both new construction and replacement roofing projects.
The greatest test of any construction material is how it performs under actual field conditions. Forty years of empirical experience in field applications has shown EPDM to have the roofing industry’s longest average service life. Characteristics that contribute to this superior overall system performance include:
- Cyclical membrane fatigue resistance
- Proven hail resistance
- High resistance to ozone, weathering and abrasion
- Flexibility in low temperatures
- Superior resistance to extreme heat and fire
- Thermal shock durability
- Ultraviolet radiation resistance
- No obligation inspection / consultation
- Repairs / maintenance estimated and sent to owners
- Storm damage consultation and repair / replacement options presented
- Contracted and job registered with manufacturers database for warranty
- Pre-construction meetings to discuss safety, job staging, working hours, coordination etc.
- Total transparency and informative with job progress – daily progress reports
- Final payment collected, and warranties issued after 100% customer satisfaction.
These certifications allow us to install the products per the manufacturers specifications to be able to provide the longest duration and most comprehensive warranties in the industry.
Our Project Managers are OSHA 30-hour certified.
- GAF master elite installer – single ply TPO and PVC
- GenFlex certified installer – Single ply TPO and EPDM
- Certainteed Gold Star Certified – modified bitumen / roll roofing / asphaltic products
- Karnak Q Certified – coatings and fluid applied restorations
- Diamond Quality Installation. We were recently awarded a high rating after a manufacturer’s inspection post installation.
Warranties and Limitations
- Absolute Construction wants you to be a satisfied customer. Absolute Construction Warrants that its work will be performed in a good and workmanlike manner and that the roof will be free from leaks caused by defects in its workmanship for the time stated on the contract
- Roofing materials are separately warranted by the manufacturer. Absolute construction shall transfer all such warranties to the customer
Checkout our On-Site Commercial Project Videos
“Our church has used Absolute Construction for some time now related to our roof. They have done a very good job for us. We have worked almost exclusively with Mr. Matt Jones and have found him to be very knowledgeable, honest, and hard working. His responsiveness is excellent. We have recommended Mr. Jones and Absolute Construction to many in our network. They were thrilled to deal with an honest, no-nonsense roofing contractor, who really knows how to put on a roof and clean up after themselves. It is almost like they were never there, except for a beautiful new roof. I look forward to using Absolute Construction as our sole roofing provider in the years to come.”
“I had the pleasure of working with Blake Brown and Matt Jones on the full roof replacement at Haltom Oaks Apartments. Throughout the course of the negotiations and roof replacement they were consummate professionals. They were accurate in their assessment of the scale and cost of the job. Our job was done with care and precision. We suffered no resident complaints, no internal clean up and no delays except due to the weather. We have used Absolute Constructions to check all our communities for storm damage. They were always willing to get the job done expediently and efficiently. They were a company that can be trusted and relied upon. I look forward to many more years working with Absolute Construction for our roofing needs.”
“It is rare these days to work with someone who knows his craft, is excellent at customer service and is a pleasure to work with. Matt Jones possesses all of these qualities. He has not only done several large properties for my company, he has also completed many jobs other would not touch. Matt exemplifies the highest level of professionalism on every occasion. The work completed is on schedule and within budget.”
“Recently we had Absolute Construction complete a roofing project on our commercial office building in Houston, TX. Being this building is a medical office with patients, physicians performing procedures, and a more difficult tenant base I want to say this was one of the best groups I have ever worked with. This project was completed in a timely manner and they were very professional, courteous and the least disruptive of any contractors I have worked with. We are very satisfied with the professionalism of Matt Jones with Absolute Construction. I would highly recommend Absolute Construction, as we will be using them for all of our roofing needs moving forward.”