- HAAG Engineering certified roof inspectors
- Eight year membership with National Association of Remodeling Industry
- Certified by GAF, CertainTeed, Lucas Products, and Versico Products
- Winner of NARI Contractor of the Year Award for Exterior Renovations award for 2011
- Core Testing & Field Surveying
- Site Staging
- Construction Preparation and Progress Meetings
- Construction Supervision
- Client and Tenant Coordination
- Safety and OSHA Compliant
Pattern of Excellence
- Absolute Construction provides excellent service and quality construction
- Accredited with The BBB with over eight years maintaining an A rating!
- Absolute Construction has had the same name and values since 2004
- Fully Insured with Workers Compensation
What We Do
I have worked with Matt Jones on several projects at the church and have been very pleased with the service and work performed. The church has a very challenging roof structures and I have been very pleased with how meticulous Matt has been in resolving issues that have developed with our aging slate roof. I plan on continuing to use Absolute Construction as may roofing contractor of choices.
Our church has used Absolute Construction for some time now specifically related to our roof. They have done a very good job for us. We have worked almost exclusively with Mr. Matt Jones and have found him to be very knowledgeable, honest & hard working. His responsiveness to our calls is excellent.I look forward to using Absolute Construction as our sole roofing provider in the years to come and they are certainly worthy of our unconditional recommendation.
It is rare these days to work with someone who knows his craft, is excellent at customer service and is a pleasure to work with. Matt Jones possesses all of these qualities. He has not only done several large properties for my company, he has